2. Traveler’s Documents Each visitor to Indonesia should acquire a relevant visa to enter the country and should hold a passport of at least 6 months validity beyond the designated date of departure. In addition, visitor to Indonesia should confirm to have either return or through tickets for the onward journey.
3. Liability PT. INDONESIA TROPIC CRUISES shall hold no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages on your computer caused by viruses that infecting during the e-mail or data transmission between the users and PT. INDONESIA TROPIC CRUISES . Our devices are equipped with anti-virus software.
4. Indemnification PT. INDONESIA TROPIC CRUISES and users (travelers to Lombok) shall agree to indemnify and hold harmless each other from and against any claims, demands, including – without limitation – reasonable legal and accounting fees as a result of your use of material in our website, including software, or your violation of the terms of this agreement or inaccuracy of the information or the availability or quality of products provided by the third parties.
5. Force Majeure Clause 4 shall be applicable in case of Force Majuro. This includes war, unrest, strike, terrorism, natural or industrial disaster, governmental regulations, communication or utility failure, material shortage or rationing, air carriers schedule amendments or any other unavoidable events beyond PT. INDONESIA TROPIC CRUISES control.
6. Law of Agreement If legal action should be taken related to the agreement regulated here, it must comply the Law of The Republic of Indonesia.
7. Payment Method PT. INDONESIA TROPIC CRUISES does not charge any down payment to the users unless specifically regulated by the hotel. The payment should be made 50 % by wire transfer and balance should pay 30 days before arrival in Indonesia
Deposit 50% is not refundable. Deposit and Payment:
50% when confirmed booking
25% 30 days before starting the tours
25% 15 days before starting the tours
All Bank fees/transfer Fee is Not Our Responsible, All Bank Charges is your own risk!
8. Additional Terms and Conditions PT. INDONESIA TROPIC CRUISES Contact as an agent of service providers that may have own terms and conditions other than aforementioned here. Therefore, additional terms and conditions shall be applicable whenever necessary and you are agreeing to bear such terms and conditions.
9. Banking We require 50% deposit in advance when confirm booking by Wire Transfer to our Bank Account below:
Indonesian Banks dont use IBAN, We only use swift code as listed below, Please add Swift code + Account Number as IBAN:
USD Bank Account:
BANK MANDIRI Tbk
KCP Mataram AA Gde Ngurah 48 A-B
Mataram – West Lombok – NTB 83355
Account Number: 161-00-0027769-4
Beneficiary Name : Andi Hermansyah A.M
Swift Code : BM RII DJA
Andi Hermansyah AM
Jalan Barakuda No 09
Griya Batu Bolong Green Valley
Senggigi - West Lombok 83355
Cell: +62 (0)858 4711 9373
10. Cancellation We require cancellation fees when booking confirmed:
50 % when booking cancel ( Not Refundable )
75 % when booking cancel
15 days before arrival
100 % when booking cancel 07 days before arrival
RESERVATION AND CONTACT:
PT. INDONESIA TROPIC CRUISES
Jl. Raya Pantai Senggigi Senggigi Plaza Block A3 No 06
Senggigi - Batu Layar 83355 West Lombok-NTB INDONESIA
OFFICE HOURS: +62 (0)370 692 179 / 693 949 ( 08.00 AM-04.00 PM )
HOTLINE 24 HOURS SMS ONLY : Cell/WA: +62 (0) 8158 4711 9373